Human Growth Hormone
Trade names: Genetropin, Humatrope, Norditrope, Jintropin
Subcutaneous injections (below the skin)
Growth hormone has a strong anabolic effect that causes enlargement of the muscle cells by increased protein synthesis. HGH also causes hyperplasia or the increase of actual; muscle cells, not obtained by steroids. HGH causes an increase in the body’s utilization of body fat and thus a reduction in overall body fat. A further benefit of HGH is that it strengthens connective tissue, cartilage and tendons with obvious advantages.
HGH works best when used in conjunction with anabolic steroids or at least an anabolic like compound like Clenbuterol. Also important to note is the fact that HGH is only effective when it binds with insulin to form IGF-1. Because the body only produces a limited amount of insulin and only under certain circumstances, massive doses of HGH is not warranted. In the real of serious bodybuilders, this is remedied with the intake of insulin and thyroid hormones, but this falls outside the scope of the average or even the enthusiast. Smaller divides doses throughout the day coupled with small but numerous meals throughout the day seems to yield the best results. Alternating and symmetrical injection sites are important because HGH cause reduction of fat deposits around the injection sites.
Gains achieved with HGH is solid and remains after use has been discontinued. HGH can be used for long periods of time with consistent results. People that have used HGH correctly have also above the other advantages experienced an increase in skin elasticity, and reduction of skin wrinkles, increased energy and even increased hearing and sight. It is no secret that HGH is used with huge success in rejuvenation clinics around the world.
HGH is complex to take and requires discipline and patience, but it is worth it if you can afford the price tag.
The Chinese versions have made GH very affordable, expect to pay around R4000 for the name brands and R2800 for the Chinese versions.
The procedure for mixing single vial is simple. You mix one vial at a time, which is nice because you don’t risk a large amount of expensive GH at a time. Firstly you break one ampoule of mixing solution like a normal injectable ampoule. You then use a syringe and needle to suck the solution up. I like to use a normal 24 or 26 gauge needle with a normal syringe because it is easier to get to the bottom of the ampoule compared to using a insulin syringe. This solution is then injected into the vial with the freeze-dried active. Inject it slowly and once it is in, SWIRL the solution GENTLY. DO NOT SHAKE the solution; just let it take its time to dissolve properly.
This vial now contains 1ml of the active or 10IUs of GH. Using an insulin syringe you can now suck up the appropriate amount and inject as needed.
Insulin needles and units
The next problem is to understand how an insulin needle is marked. Insulin needles come in 0.5ml or 1ml version but they are marked in units. The 1ml will have 100 units. If you want to inject say 2 IUs of the GH you mixed then that would mean you need 0.2ml. On the insulin syringe this will be 20 units and so on.
191 amino acid chain recombinant growth hormone 10IU per vial
Positives to taking growth hormone
- HGH does reduce body fat
- HGH does increase muscle mass and shape the body
- HGH does rejuvenate the body
- HGH makes your nails grow faster
- HGH makes your hair grow faster
- HGH makes your skin softer and nicer
Negatives to taking growth hormone
- Prolonged HGH use does mess with your blood sugar (you need to eat more carbs if you get hypoglycemic episodes)
- Prolonged HGH use can cause a mild carpal tunnel syndrome (which goes away when you stop taking it)
- HGH can cause mild water retention (which goes away when you stop taking it)
HGH and temperatures
Cicconatropin is lyophilized (freeze dried) Growth hormone and this is how it withstands temperatures:
- Before reconstituted
- if refrigerated between 2 – 8 degrees Celsius it’s good until expiration date.
- At room temperature (up to 37 degrees celsius) it’s good for over 30 days.
- At up to 45 degrees celsius it’s good for about a week.
- After reconstituted - it has to be refrigerated at all times. It’s good for 20 days with bacteriostatic water and 24 hours with normal water for injection.
Water (Bacteriostatic) water is sterile, has a specific pH level and contains a specific amount of benzyl alcohol as a bacteriostatic preservative, is in a specially formulated polyolefin vial to maintain it integrity and sterility, and has no adulterants that may damage/breakdown what you are reconstituting or cause a deep tissue infection when injected. It's what you have to use for IM and subcutaneous injections and reconstituting peptides or growth hormone. Normal water for injection will also work as a diluent for your growth and peptides but the injection is much more painful than bacteriostatic water and the active ingredient downgrade in normal water for injection is much faster than bacteriostatic water. Normal water for injection will keep your growth hormone or peptide active for only 24 hours where as bacteriostatic water will only start downgrading after 14 days. Bacteriostatic water is also much less painful to inject than water for injection.
Syringes Get the insulin type syringe with 100 markings on the side. They are very cheap and available in every local pharmacy store. They have the smallest needles.
- Pull 1ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder. GH molecules are very fragile – sensitive to heat and rapid movements. You should never shake the vial when mixing. You should not inject the water directly into the powder with force, but rather let it gently slide down the inside of the vial. If it bubbles up, you should put the vial in the refrigerator and leave it there for about 15 minutes. The bubbles will be gone by then. You should then gently turn the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved (it takes about 3-4 minutes).
- The vials are under vacuum, so before you can take the GH out, you need to get rid of the vacuum. You take a fresh syringe, pull air into it and inject the air into the vial (not into liquid, but into air above the liquid). This will get rid of the vacuum. You can then pull out the GH as you need it. 10 markings on the 100-mark syringe = 1 IU.
- If you want to take 2IU you will then draw 20 markings on the insulin syringe and 3IU will be 30 markings as in the picture below.
- Some people pull the entire HGH vial content into the syringe and use the same for 5 injections. Others prefer to use a fresh syringe for every injection (which is smart in my humble opinion).
- The favorite spot for HGH injections is subcutaneously, into the stomach fat – pinch some skin between your fingers and insert the needle at a 45-degree angle. Chose a different spot every time. Depending on the spot, you can either feel nothing or you can feel slight pain – you will learn your favorite spots in time. GH can also be injected into any muscle (thigh, shoulder, etc.) – it works the same either way.
- Dosage depends on the purpose. People generally use 2IU per day for anti-aging purpose and 4IU per day for bodybuilding, weight loss and general fitness. In case of 4IU, people take 2IU in the morning and 2IU in the afternoon. Its best injected into stomach fat (exactly the same way as insulin).
- Effects are felt about a week into the first cycle (better sleep, skin improvement, etc.). Improved muscle tone is noticed about a month or two after the start (provided you do good workout and proper diet – plenty of proteins). Don’t just settle for any type of protein, because some manufacturers put in all sorts of crap (artificial flavors, sugar, etc. also some manufacturing methods produce low quality protein which is no good.). You want undenatured whey protein isolate created with micro cross flow filtration method and possibly get unflavored and unsweetened kind. I also suggest you take some good multi vitamin/mineral supplements.
- The effects are most noticeable in the initial few cycles so stay on it for as long as you can (3-4 months even).
- The only noticeable side effect, which can happen to some people, is the carpal tunnel syndrome (tingling sensation in your palms and fingers. Feeling like your hands fall “asleep” sometimes, especially in the morning when you wake up). If it gets unbearable, people just stop the cycle for a few weeks and then resume when the carpal is gone. If it happens it does so only in initial few cycles when the carpal tunnel (through which nerves are passing to your palms) is too thin and doesn’t have time to adapt to the new rapid growth. Later on the tunnel adapts and in subsequent cycles the carpal is barely felt – if at all.
- You can take your growth hormone once a day for example 2IU per day for anti ageing purposes. You can also split your growth and take 2IU three times per day or more for bodybuilding purposes with only one crucial rule that must apply. Not within an hour before you eat and not within two hours after you have eaten. When insulin spikes in your blood because of a meal it will destroy your growth hormone so we do not want growth hormone in the blood together with insulin from a meal.